This month our theme for the Latter-day Linkup is “What Shall We Give?”
The Latter-day Linkup is a Linky Party meant for #Mormon bloggers, YouTubers, instagrammers, tweeters, and facebookers. It is a place for us to be able to share something each month that is special to us and that we think will resonate with other like-minded Mormons.
This month our Latter-day Linkup is focusing on what we can give to the Savior for Christmas. “What Shall We Give?” is an old Catalan carol what was shared a few years ago as part of a Mormon Message with excerpts when Thomas S. Monson’s Christmas Devotional message “The Best Christmas Ever“.
Share with us a link to your original content (on any platform) that reflects what you want to give to Christ. You can share something a blog post, an Instagram picture, or even a YouTube video.
The Latter-day Linkup Party will run for two weeks and then voting will run till the last Sunday in December. The post with the most votes will be invited to be our featured post.
“What Shall We Give?” Featured Post
Jenna of Mom, the Intern is our guest this month. She had a wonderful message last month on being thankful and this month she shares 3 simple things we can do to honor His holy birth.
“Did December sneak up on anyone else, or just me? We’ve been riding a non-stop roller coaster at break-neck speed all year. It began with finding out my mom has stage 4 breast cancer and ended with Dill spraining his ankle and Audrey breaking her elbow. In the middle of it all, we sold our first home, got some ear tubes for Clara, moved in with my parents for three weeks, bought our second home, moved out of my parents’ house and promptly went on a road trip to California. I reopened my piano and voice studio, Carson started Kindergarten, Audrey began third grade (and piano lessons) and Clara learned to walk…”
Here is what you need to know to participate:
Do we have to know Dates?:
- Link up Begins: December 6th @ 8:00pm MST
- End of Linking and Voting Begins: December 20th @ 2:00pm MST
- Voting Ends: December 27th @ 2:00pm MST [/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end]
Step by Step:
- Upload 150 x 150 Image linked to your thankful content (on any platform) help video
- Click and make 3 comments: The person before you, after you, and someone else
- Come back and vote for your favorite three posts on November 22nd [/ezcol_1half_end]
There are Rules:
- Be relevant: Don’t post to your essential oil party or an angry rant on plastic sacrament cups
- Be authentic: Make your comments meaningful and a reflection of what you read
- Be good: We are here to have a good time, don’t do something that make this unfun [/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end]
Spread the Word:
- Put a backlink to our party on your content
- Use the hashtag #LatterdayLinkup and share stuff
- Put our Latter-day Linkup banner somewhere special [/ezcol_1half_end]
[inlinkz_linkup id=588858 mode=1]
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.this-mormon-life.com/tag/latter-day-linkup/" rel="nofollow" title="Latter-day Linkup- This Mormon Life" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.this-mormon-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Latter-day-Linkup-Hosted-by-This-Mormon-Life-300x3001.jpg" alt="Latter-day Linkup- This Mormon Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>