Latter-day Linkup is a Linky Party meant for #Mormon bloggers, vloggers, instagrammers, tweeters, and facebookers.
It is a place for us to be able to share something each month that is special to us and that we think will resonate with other like-minded Mormons.
“I love this time of the year! Honestly, I try to be thankful all year long. But I love taking the month of November to really reflect on all the blessings in my life. In December, it can be easy to get caught up in parties and shopping. Our family tries to focus on service in December. And I love trying to get some shopping done early so I have more time to relax and give service. But I don’t like to skip over this time of year when I can really reflect on how blessed we are…”
Here is what you need to know to participate:
Do we have to know Dates?:
- Link up Begins: November 8th @ 2:00pm MST
- End of Linking and Voting Begins: November 22nd @ 2:00pm MST
- Voting Ends: November 30th @ 11:55pm MST [/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end]
Step by Step:
- Upload 150 x 150 Image linked to your thankful content (on any platform) help video
- Click and make 3 comments: The person before you, after you, and someone else
- Come back and vote for your favorite three posts on November 22nd [/ezcol_1half_end]
There are Rules:
- Be relevant: Don’t post to your essential oil party or an angry rant on plastic sacrament cups
- Be authentic: Make your comments meaningful and a reflection of what you read
- Be good: We are here to have a good time, don’t do something that make this unfun [/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half_end]
Spread the Word:
- Put a backlink to our party on your content
- Use the hashtag #LatterdayLinkup and share stuff
- Put our Latter-day Linkup banner somewhere special [/ezcol_1half_end]
Congratulations to Jenna of Mom, The Intern for being the Best Post of the Latter-day Linkup! She will be invited to be our featured post for the December Latter-day Linkup. Comment below and tell her how awesome she did!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.this-mormon-life.com/tag/latter-day-linkup/" rel="nofollow" title="Latter-day Linkup- This Mormon Life" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.this-mormon-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Latter-day-Linkup-Hosted-by-This-Mormon-Life-300x3001.jpg" alt="Latter-day Linkup- This Mormon Life" style="border:none;" /></a></div>